SUNDAY NOVEMBER 13
OMG, we are now 7 days out from IMAZ! I went for my final "long" run today--a mere 6 miles. Piece of cake. The rest of the day was spent watching the Saints game and relaxing. Every now and then I would glance at the clock and note where I will be in the race at that particular time of day, 7 days from now. In honor of the 7 day countdown, I'm offering up my 7 reasons to feel good about this race.
7 Reasons To Be Pumped About IMAZ:
7. There will be Diet Coke in my special needs bags
6. The nifty Team Z green stripes on my new running shoes will glow in the dark
5. The swim course is one loop, so everyone will have only one chance to swim over me
4. My race number will bring me luck. 8+0+8=16, 1+6=lucky 7!
3. It's only one day of suffering as opposed to 5 days of hiking up Kilimanjaro
2. I can yell at myself on the bike course without worrying about scaring anyone--they'll all be ahead of me
1. The Official Team Z Cheer Crew will be there and they totally rock!!
And that's how it is today, one week out from IMAZ!
No comments:
Post a Comment