I am so pumped! IMAZ is 10 days from today. I leave for Tempe in one week.Yes!
I bounced out of bed at 4AM for my final 90 minute swim practice. I think it's the most awake I've been for swim practice yet (a benefit of tapering, I guess). Tonight I packed my gear bag for the trip to Tempe with Tri Sport Express.
Quote of the day:
"Your biggest challenge isn't someone else. It's the ache in your lungs and the burning in your legs, and the voice inside you that yells 'CAN'T", but you don't listen. You just push harder. And then you hear the voice whisper 'can'. And you discover that the person you thought you were is no match for the one you really are." - Unknown
And that's the way it is today, with just 10 days to go to IMAZ.
No comments:
Post a Comment