I spent the day covering the Herman Cain sexual harassment scandal, but my focus was elsewhere. Where to find threaded 12g CO2's? If I couldn't find the 12g's, would the 16g's work with my 650 wheels? I've heard conflicting opinions on this. After calling every bike shop I could think of and finding none that carried the 12g's, I turned to our IMAZ Yahoo group. The 16g's have worked for others with 650 wheels....so, 16g's it is. Problem solved!
Tonight the focus was on good friends. Our Team Z peeps organized an IM send off dinner for Tracey and me! Emily, Maria, Priscilla, Janet and Rich, Allaina, Rohini and her boyfriend, Laurel, Jacquie, and Tracey's husband Mike were there. They gave us cards from each of them to open the night before the race --so thoughtful!! I feel so lucky to have such good friends.
And that's where things stand today, 12 days out from IMAZ.
No comments:
Post a Comment