Monday, January 2, 2012

This is what my new tattoo is going to look like:       
                                     
Just kidding!!  No, I'm not getting a tattoo, but I am closing this chapter of my life and saying farewell to my  "Kili to Ironman" blog. The journey is complete, the mission accomplished. So I'll be moving from trikidd to ironkidd.blogspot.com. But before I go....I just wanted to say thanks to some of the people who made this year so awesome:


Here's to P-Diddy and Janet FLF Chow...Thanks for your support and friendship. Love the cactus head boppers.













We did it!  Thanks Drill Sgt. Tracey.








Bring on 2012!!





2 comments:

  1. Awww! Thanks for the shout out! Bye Bye Kili to Ironman! What a year! Onward to new adventures, IronKidd! PDiddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm catching up on your blog! ha ha - a little behind!
    My fave pic of me and P from AZ! :)
    Great day! Great memories!

    ReplyDelete